Spectacular location, this property sits on approximately 1.41 acres with 179 feet of waterfront. It includes a deep-water dock that can accommodate a 70-foot yacht and a lift for an additional 30-foot boat, a rarity on Jupiter Island. With deeded beach access just across the street. Access the pristine beaches of Jupiter Island through a deeded beach access rite of way, just steps from your home.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
6,653 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Split Bedrooms
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Laundry Tub
- Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Zoned
- Other. Central.
- French Doors, Impact Glass,Sliding,Skylight(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Fireplace,Main Level Master,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Skylights,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Bar,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Garage,Guest,Other,Garage Door Opener.
- Boat Amenities
- BoatF acilities
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Enclosed Porch,Fruit Trees,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Room For Pool. 1-2 Acres.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price